Spooky Stickers & New Business Cards


I designed new business cards earlier this year, but right after that, I changed my blog's name and address, so I figured it was about time to make a new batch of them with the updated information. I ordered from Moo as always, and this time I chose sixteen different images for the backs (there are only fifteen pictured because one is from a pretty sweet photo shoot I haven't shared yet). If you're not familiar with Moo, their cards are particularly awesome because you can upload as many photos as you want!


Since Moo was offering a discount on all of their products at the time I placed my order, I decided to try out their round stickers too. They turned out so cool! I made stickers of my favorite illustrations and a bunch from my Cats in Costumes zine, just in time for Halloween. At the last minute I decided to make a few silly ones of Lily too... how could I not?


The Spooky Illustrations Sticker Set and Cats In Costumes Sticker Sets are for sale in my Etsy Shop now, along with other spooky art prints and brooches to get you into the Halloween spirit. Which one's your favorite?


If you want to try Moo for yourself, you can use my referral link and get 10% off your first order!

11 comments:

  1. Very nice and charming paper goodies.
    Many greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic. My cards have had the same pic and info for over 2 years. Maybe it's time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them! :)
    ive done stickers with Moo before and have been wanting to try the circle ones for quite some time! you have convinced me. it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I needed business cards, so I could try this site out. Your set is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw some of your these on IG. they turned out really great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such creativity. So glad I found your blog, can't wait to keep checking back.

    Also I absolutely adore your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are cute stuff! I love crafts and art and all. I'm actually or I say currently doing some for halloween. Hope you can drop by my blog sometime too and perhaps follow each other if you'd like:)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just played around on Moo (thanks so much for the referral!) and mine didn't turn out quite as nice as your's. I might give it another try in a few weeks when I have more money and actually spring for a set!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete